This is a complete list of Adobe Creative Cloud Apps in 2021.
From this guide, you will get insight into every app Adobe offers, its features, prices, and pros & cons.
Whether you are a photographer, graphic designer, filmmaker, or content creator, Adobe offers every tool you need.
Most of them are paid. But you can also find some free breathtaking visual content creation apps.
So, let’s take a close eye to the list and discover the best Adobe programs.
09 Best Adobe Creative Cloud Apps in 2021
From this chapter, you can learn about each of the Adobe apps you can find on Creative Cloud.
01. Adobe Photoshop
Only your limited imagination and creative zeal can stop you from going to the peak of artistic workflow. Otherwise, the sky will not be short for you if you use Photoshop.
Brainstorming your inner creativity and bringing it into reality Photoshop will help you wherever you want to go. From creating breathtaking composition to editing, painting, designing, and animation- everything can be done with Photoshop.
It features unlimited layers, masking tools, and one-click selection. Using them, you can make something unique and sensational composite images like Temi Coker.
Object removal tools, retouch tools, and clone stamp tools are some powerful retouching tools in PS. With these, you can add life to your portrait removing every imperfection.
Indeed, you can apply magical effects to your photo and turn it into art.
Apart from these, Photoshop features thousands of brushes for a painter. In return, you can create aesthetic digital paint combining your thoughts.
Furthermore, you can polish your graphic design creation with this Adobe product. Creating Banner, flyer, poster, and website-design now will be a breeze.
To sum up, Photoshop is an all-in-one software to edit, make design, animation, and paint.
- Offer unlimited tools to create unique and worthful art creation
- Find a ton of tutorials on the web to be a master of PS
- Let you collaborate with your friends to create meaningful and magnificent design together
- Layers to provide non-destructive editing workflows
- Steep learning curve
- Subscription-based pricing plan
The single app plan of Photoshop costs you $20.99 per month. To find more profitable options and details of Photoshop pricing, you can read this guide: How much does Photoshop cost.
02. Adobe Lightroom
What if you can create, edit, organize, and share photos from a single app? Then, Lightroom, another Adobe product, is here to bring your imagination into reality.
This creative-cloud-based app has both desktop and mobile versions. It means you can access it from any device like from mobile, web, or computer.
Unlike Photoshop, it is effortless and simple to use. All the editing tools it offers are slider-based. In return, you can bring life to your photo by adjusting it, moving the slider from left to right.
On top of that, the photo management feature is another surprise of this software.
No matter how volume of pictures you capture, you can manage them by keywords, date, tag, and location. As a result, you will stay organized all time and get the specific file when you need it most.
In short, Adobe Lightroom is a complete software for photographers to edit, organize, and share images from multiple devices.
- Intuitive interface
- Simple to use
- Smart and advanced photo organization system
- In-app tutorial available to learn
- Can be accessed from any device
- A bit pricey if you are on a budget
Lightroom’s single-app plan will cost you only $9.99 per month. On other hand, if you want to use it on multiple devices like mobile, desktop, and iPad, you need to spend $19.99 per month. To learn more about Lightroom pricing, you can read this article: How much does Lightroom cost.
03. Adobe IndeSign
Adobe itself calls Indesign- ‘the next page in layout design’. It features every tool you need to create stunning books, magazines, posters, and so on and allows you to publish them.
From creating flyers to books, you can do everything with this industry-leader layout and page design software. With Adobe Experience Manager, you can effortlessly manage your creations.
Apart from these, add spices to your page and magazine, you can include slideshow, audio, video, and animations.
To sum up, you can create the best page and layout on the web with Adobe InDesign.
- A wide range of tools to create templates, pages, and layouts
- It syncs with almost every Adobe products
- Layering system is one of the best features of Adobe Indesign. With it, you can control certain appearances of your documents.
- Cloud libraries are another useful feature of this page design app. Generally, it will be a plus for a big company where a lot of employees work together. Once you upload a file or design, everyone can access and edit it.
- Allow you to make pro-looking artwork pieces without outsourcing
- It’s a bit complex software to combine multiple pages. On top of this, the more pages you put, the slower it will be to run.
It takes $20.99 per month from your wallet if you choose the single app plan.
04. Adobe Spark
Create share-worthy, stunning, and enticing visual stories in a minute for free without any creativity!
Yes, you heard the right words. Adobe Spark, a free visual content creation app, features ready-made templates to make ‘wow’ graphics, videos, and web-pages.
In consequence, you don’t need to have skills or a creative vibe either. Just choose a template, and start editing it by dragging and dropping.
Generally, Adobe Spark has three modules, including Spark Post, Spark Page, and Spark Videos.
Each of the modules has different workflows to create a specific type of visual content. To learn how every one of them works, I published a complete guide: Adobe Spark Review.
- Simple to use & edit
- Pre-made templates
- No learning curve
- Social sharing options
- Force to market the this software as it embeds spark’s logo
- Not ideal for building multi-page websites
Adobe Spark has both free and paid versions.
05. Adobe Animate
Bring back life to your 2D images by giving them the power of movement, talking, and motion with Adobe Animate.
You can create interactive animation to attract the eyeballs of your audience to your business. It features a lot of illustration and animation tools to let your content speak for you.
With this animate maker app, you can draw & sketch cartoons and bring back life to them. Plus, making interactive banner ads more animated by adding movements of the mouse and click.
Therefore, you can create a background environment, interactive graphics, and integrate audio to make games.
Afterward, the living content you create with Adobe Animate, you can share it on social channels.
Indeed, making a live and interactive animation with this Adobe product is a breeze.
- Intuitive interface
- Allow you to make animated elements
- Novice uses can code easily because of code snippets
- Better interactivity
- Powerful scripting language
- Not compatible with mobile websites
- Slow to load as it’s a huge program
Adobe Animate single plan will only eat up $20.99 per month from your wallet.
06. Adobe Illustrator
Bring your business online and promote it throughout your audience by creating stunning logos. Adobe Illustrator, a vector-based software, allows you to make awe-inspiring icons, drawings, product packaging for your brands.
With Illustrator, you can turn your shapes and colors to logos and icons. Create illustrations, drawings, recolor graphics, and trace outlines with this freehand tool.
As it’s a vector-based tool, your creation will always be crisp no matter how you scale-up the size.
Something that I love more about Illustrator is- its non-destructive workflow. You don’t need to worry about losing the edited works accidentally as the file syncs to the cloud. Consequently, you can start the editing from where you left.
Lastly, another best feature of Illustrator is- you can use it both on mobile and desktop. So, no matter where you are and what devices you are using will not be a barrier to create graphics.
- Has a ton of tools and options for creating stunning artwork
- Allow you to edit PDF and other types of files
- Let you connect with with other Adobe programs
- Allow you to create scalable design
- Steep learning curve
- Takes a lot of time to load to open the software
Adobe Illustrator Single App Plan costs you $20.99 per month to get it on Desktop and iPad as a part of Creative Cloud.
07. Adobe Premiere Pro
Make the live content more enticing, and spicing up with effects with the industry-standard video editing software, Adobe Premiere Pro.
With a wide range of video adjustment tools, you can now create attention-grabbing videos for social sharing, tv, and film. The best part is- you can use it integrating with other apps to achieve special effects.
The trim tool of Premiere Pro lets you shorten or extend video clips. Even you can adjust and create a Multicam sequence using this industry-leader video editor app.
Another awe-inspiring feature I love most is- you can import video footage from any device like a camera, mobile phone, or a DSLR.
Indeed, Adobe Premiere Pro is the ultimate video editing software for professional and novice video makers.
- Allow you to import videos from multiple devices in any file format
- Using Motion Effect Controls & Keyframes, you can effortlessly make animated motion graphics
- Integrate with other Adobe products like After Effects to give Hollywood style film effects to your video
- Convenient to adjust the color & white balance of the video with the Lumetri Color panel tool
- A bit pricey for novice
- Has steep learning curve
08. Adobe XD
If you are a UX designer, you may hear about Adobe XD. Yes, it’s one of the most popular & industry-standard UX design tools.
Adobe XD features every tool you need to bring your ideas into reality. You can create stunning websites, mobile apps, and so on passionately.
It allows you to create an enticing prototype mixing with animation & voice. At the same time, you can test them in real-time how the design will look across different devices.
Therefore, you can also collaborate with your team to make the process faster and create an awe-inspiring design.
Indeed, it’s an all-in-one UX design software you must consider.
- Makes it a breeze to create prototype for website & app
- Anyone can utilize animation and transition effects to create interactive design
- Allow you to run & see how the interface or design looks on different screens like Android devices and iOS mobiles
- Let you create wireframe for the project
- Comparatively ease to use
- Gives you the opportunity to use with other Adobe applications
- You can only test the prototype on XD’s inbuilt system but can’t test on the real device. However, you can do this only on iOS devices. However, it would be best if Adobe adds this feature on Android phones.
Both paid and free versions are available. The paid version will cost you $9.99 per month.
09. Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Acrobat is a family of software to view, create, read, edit, print, and manage files in PDF. This family of applications consists of Acrobat, Acrobat Reader, and Acrobat.Com.
The advantage of this app is- you can use it both on desktop and mobile devices for free. Also, you can try out its premium version to enjoy more upgraded features.
Using this PDF viewer app, you can interact with every type of PDF content like forms & multi-media.
- Completely free
- Convenient to manage PDF files
- The mobile version app is not simple
It’s completely free.
What apps are included in Adobe Creative Cloud?
The following apps are included in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Photoshop Elements
- Adobe Spark
- Adobe Animate
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe XD
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Bridge
How do I download Adobe Creative Cloud apps?
Follow the below step by step, you can download any apps in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Create a creative cloud app and sign in
- Tap on Download to get the app you want to download
- Double-click on the file to complete the installation
What can you do with Adobe Creative Cloud?
Having a creative cloud account means you can download any Adobe products for graphic design, image editing, video editing, and other types of software within a few minutes.
Why is Adobe so expensive?
Most of the customers of Adobe are business people. And they need professional software. As a result, Adobe needs to spend more bucks to improve and upgrade their products. That’s why Adobe is expensive to afford.
How much does adobe creative cloud cost?
For using all creative cloud apps, you need to spend $52.99 per month. On the other hand, the single app plan of creative cloud will cost you $20.99 per month.
On this ultimate guide on Adobe Creative Cloud Apps, we reviewed all the apps Adobe offers.
You can find every type of visual content creation app from Adobe. Each of the products of Adobe are industry-standard. So, you don’t need to worry about their features and quality.
From the above, you learned about every app Adobe offers, their prices, features, and so on.
Now, it’s your personal preference which one you are going to pick according to your working area.