A lot of people are confused about how to delete one picture out of multiple on instagram.
The first step would be to go into the pictures that you want to delete and press the three dots in the top right corner. This will pull up a menu with options such as “delete,” “share,” or “hide.”
From here, select “delete” and then confirm your decision by tapping on it again. If you’re not sure which photo you want to delete, simply swipe left or right on each individual picture until you find the one that is no longer wanted.
To delete one photo from multiple, go to the profile page. Find and tap on each of the photos you want to remove. Tap on “delete” button located at top right corner of your screen then confirm it.
Can you delete one photo from Instagram multiple?
Yes, you can delete multiple photos from Instagram at once, either by using your web browser or the app itself. For example, if you want to remove multiple photos on your phone and computer at the same time.
1. Open the photo you want to delete on Instagram
2. Tap and hold on the photo until it starts shaking
3. Tap “Delete” at the top of your screen
4. Confirm that you want to delete this picture by tapping “OK” in the pop-up window that appears
5. Repeat these steps for any other pictures you want to remove from your account
How do you stack pictures on Instagram?
When you’re looking at Instagram, it can be hard to remember that there are people behind the pictures. There are photographers and models and stylists who work for hours on end to make sure a photo is just right. In this blog post we will look at how these pictures are actually put together in your feed so they look like they were all taken in the same moment by your favorite photographer.
To stack pictures, you can use the grid tool. However, you need to make sure that your images are exactly square. To do this, open each photo in Photoshop and crop it so that it’s a perfect square.
1. Take a picture
2. Select the photo you want to use from your camera roll or take another one
3. Tap on the square icon in the bottom left corner of your screen and select ‘Add Photo’
4. Drag and drop it onto any space on your story, then resize it by dragging its corners until it’s just how you want it
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for as many photos as you like! You can also add text with emoji or draw shapes over them if you’re feeling creative
6. When you’re done adding all of your pictures, tap ‘Done’ at the top right hand side of the screen to save them to your story!
How do you put multiple pictures on one story?
The best way to add multiple pictures on one story is by using the “Add Media” button. First, click on the “More Options” button and select “Upload Photos”. Next, browse your computer or mobile device for photos you want to upload. Once you’ve selected all of the photos that you would like added to your story, click the blue “Done” button at the top right corner of this screen.
You can add pictures to your story by tapping Add > Photos. You can also take a picture directly from the Stories camera, or choose an existing photo in your library.
To delete one photo out of a set, tap and hold on the image until you see an X in the top-right corner. This will bring up all your saved photos to choose from so that you can select which ones are no longer wanted. Once selected, press “delete” at the bottom for confirmation. You may also be able to edit or remove multiple images by selecting them with a long press before pressing “x.” The goal is simple–remove any unwanted pictures without deleting other memories! If this sounds too complicated, we recommend using another app like Photoshop Express (which has an easy interface). Good luck!